Friday, December 21, 2012

Secret Santa Swap

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!
 
I love this time of year so much
and although I absolutely LOVE giving gifts,
 I don't mind receiving them either!
 
Today I am linking up with some lovely ladies to share
my wonderful gifts I received from our Xmas blog swap.

 
 
First of all I would like to thank my Secret Santa, Stephanie,
for taking the time to pick out such thoughtful gifts.
 
 
 
I loved the card she sent me -
 it has a picture of Canada's Parliament in winter on the front and
 inside she mentioned that she drives by this every day - what a beautiful view!
 
 
 
What I loved about this gift is that most of the items were handmade by local Ottawa artisans.
 
What lady doesn't need a new bag to tote around?!
 This one is the perfect size for anything from some lipgloss & a cellphone
to some change and a pack of gum!
 The design is so cute too!
 
 
 
Next I opened this candle...
If anyone knows me then they know that I ALWAYS
have candles burning at home.
 I love the ambiance that candles create and the neutral color matches my home perfectly!
 
 
 
 
I am pretty sure that every single outfit I own has some form of black in it.
So this scarf was a perfect choice for me!
 
 
 
 
Stephanie also sent me a cute little pair of button earrings:
 
 
 
Can you believe there is still more?!
 
She also sent me this adorable Santa ornament !
 
 
 
 
Thank you again for all the beautiful gifts,
 
Merry Christmas !


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful gifts! I love the card too - such a thoughtful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that vintage santa ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm so glad you enjoyed the gift. I almost kept the ornament for myself! (just kidding... I did pick it just for you, but love it so much :)

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    Stephanie
    http://sharelovealways.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete