Friday, November 2, 2012

Fun Photo Friday

 
 
It's time for FUN PHOTO FRIDAY
 
 

Page: Twenty-Two
 
 
Oh to be young again!
 
This pic was taken on my 27th birthday at a bar in Boston.
 
When the DJ found out it was my birthday he chased me with a bottle of
some kind of alcohol until I agreed to do a 10 second shot with everyone cheering me on.
 
Ohhhhhhh the good ole' days!
 
 
 
( and a big THANK YOU to my sister Shann who is holding my hair back in this picture )
 
Maybe I'll try this on my next birthday again...
but probably not :)
 
Happy Friday Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA I remember this party - I think I was the one holding your hair back if I remember correctly:) Crazy - now I'M the one who's 27! YIKES

    ReplyDelete
  2. chased you around the club to give you a shot?? thank goodness someone was holding your hair back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! What a fun night! Sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete