Wednesday, October 31, 2012

BOO !

Happy Halloween!!!
 
Since I am not dressing up today I think I will reminisce
with some pictures of Halloweens from the past...
 
 
This was not very creative at all and very last minute -
all they had left at the store was a baseball player....LAME
 
 
 
This year I went to a party as a Mafia woman...
and this was my friend the "Dirty Cowboy" 
and let me just tell you that YES that is a thong he is wearing....
and NO I don't have a pic of the backview!
 
 

 
 
This was the year of the slutty beer wench....very short...very slutty.

 
 
Me and my sisters @ a party a couple years ago
I was an 80's groupie
Brittney was Baby from Dirty Dancing
Shann was Jessica Rabbit
 
 
 
And this was my hubby....
there really are no words to describe these photos...

 

 
 
Happy Halloween!!!


2 comments: