Friday, October 19, 2012

Fun Photo Friday !!!

Today I am linking up with Shann @ Page Twenty-Two
a.k.a. lil' sis
for FUN PHOTO FRIDAY !
 



Page: Twenty-Two
 
 
If I could jump back into any photo today it would be this one:
 
 
 
This was taken on the second night of our honeymoon in Aruba :)
 
Today is gloomy......dark........rainy......& BORING
 
I would give anything to be toasting with a glass of champagne,
drinking a bottle of wine,
and going for a late night swim on the beach
instead of waiting for the rain to stop so I can go get my trash barrels at the end of my driveway.
 
Oh well.
 
Happy Friday :)
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha yess - at least your trash barrels didn't blow away today! Maybe you could put some "island music" on music on demand while you clean the house today...that's just as good, right??

    ReplyDelete