- I am counting down the days till Dunkin' Donuts starts serving their delicious pumpkin coffee
- I want the humidity to disappear and there to be a chill in the air that requires me to throw on a zip up
- I look forward to all my favorite shows starting up again - can't wait for REVENGE!!!!!!
- I start checking out the mall for some cute new clothes to add to my closet for the cooler months
- I start browsing the internet for cute ways to decorate my house for Fall
- I think about warm apple cider and pumpkin bread
- I look forward to dressing Maddy up for her first Halloween... hmmmm, so many ideas...
The only downfall about this time of year is that I always feel like my hair is so over bleached and seems to have lost all it's shine and sparkle :( so it's time for the Fall Warm Up and add those low lights back in.....
I went through some old pics and realized I need to have my stylist warm me up!
So Monday I will be getting a FULL foil which usually takes a minimum of 3 hours since I have SOOOOO much hair.... it's a long time in the chair, but it's worth it because these roots may be cute:
but the ones on my head need to go !