Wednesday, August 8, 2012

What am I doing on here?

Do I really have any business writing a blog? Who is going to be interested in reading about the daily events of a stay at home mother with two cats? This is what I kept telling my sis, but she assured me that somebody out there would be interested in what I have to say - even if she's the only one reading.

So here goes.... it's 1:25 in the afternoon and Maddy and I are still in our pj's. Yes I showered and did my hair & makeup as usual, but I figured if we are just going to be watching The Price Is Right and talk shows all day then what's the sense of dirtying a new outfit?  I promise that I will have many more interesting posts that will keep you on the edge of your seat in the future, but today isn't one of those. I am still trying to figure out how to make my page look pretty while singing the alphabet to keep Madyson entertained. Maybe I will have to work on this after bedtime....

1 comment:

  1. I love this already!!:) It's gonna be great! I will help you pretty up your page if you need me. You used to be great at making your MySpace page snazzy so you should be all set:)

    ReplyDelete