This is my favorite part of the summer when it finally starts to cool down at night and you can tell Fall is right around the corner. Last night after putting the princess to bed and before the hubby came home from work I decided to relax out on the deck and enjoy the last few hours of daylight with a glass of wine.
My husband grew up in the city, Boston, to be exact. When he met me and moved out to the suburbs he wasn't used to the peaceful, tranquil setting. At night he would find it hard to sleep without the sounds of police cars, car alarms, & college kids walking home from the bars. Now he loves being able to relax outside after a long day of work in the city on the deck or in the pool.
While sitting outside with my vino & my ipad I thought I'd browse the internet while I waited for the hubby to get home...
- I was happy to learn that Drew Peterson was found G-U-I-L-T-Y.... he makes me sick. Sidenote: if you haven't seen the Lifetime movie about him you should check it out - Rob Lowe does an awesome job of portraying the #!%$^@ (fill in whatever word you find appropriate)
- If my husband ever proposed to me like THIS I would have to not so politely decline... then run him over with my car!
- This is JUST what we need while tailgating at football games this fall.....the mobile stripper pole...it attaches to any truck or SUV....just what I wanna see hanging off the back of some dirty old man's mini van....
- By the way, the guy on the bottle of wine I'm drinking bears a strange resemblance to an angry Chris from the Bacherlorette/Bachelor Pad...don't you think? Maybe that was his face after Emily dumped him?
- I was pretty bummed out to learn how much Honey Boo Boo is making per episode too.... How are crazy rednecks making this kinda $$$?!
- Apparently someone has stolen some tampons that didn't pass inspection and have sold them to the public? What is wrong with people? Is this real life?!
Have a fabulous Friday !